Friday, August 31, 2012

Sometimes She...

It took me a while to figure out a name for this blog. But I think it sums up my life pretty well. Sometimes I am brave, sometimes not. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way about life. Anyway, I have always been an odd individual with the desire to stand out as interesting and memorable, yet I am also incredibly insecure alot of the time. This makes for a constant war over my self image. I have battled with being larger than is considered beautiful for a substantial portion of my life and have only just started to accept that it doesn't need to get in the way of who I want to be. So sometimes I feel brave and do something that feels right, even though it's scary.

Wearing: Purple vest - Evans, Black leggings - New Look, Leather Zebra print belt - Cambridge Market Leather belts stall, Boots - Evans



No comments: